Pushing the envelope with trendsetting ideas

Pushing the envelope with trendsetting ideas
Elsje Designs creates fun & functional gifts, stationery and table decor with a true South African touch

THE BUZZ

Stay in the know

with our latest designs, special offers and inspirational ideas.

If you want to receive regular eye candy, subscribe to our blog!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Outdated trends? what do you think?



Trends come and go.  But I think I'm now officially over these.  What do you think? 

There are a ton I can think of but these are the big ones. I don't see anything wrong with any of them, though, because that is what makes your celebration or wedding and special to you.  Also if we try to keep our parties timeless, they would all look the same (and very boring).  But let's move on to something new.  Let's be bold and start a new trend.  This weekend it's the Design Indaba in Cape Town and I can't wait to hear and see the latest visual inspiration.

No comments: